STAINLESS STEEL FLANGES
Harsh Steels stainless steel flanges from 15NB (1/2") to 600NB (24") in Weld neck. Slip-on, Blind, Lap joint, Bossed, Socket Weld and Threaded according to the following standards are available. Harsh Steel stocks a wide variety of stainless steel flanges.
- EN1092-1 :PN 2.5, 6, 10, 16, 40, 63, 100, 160, 250, 320 and 400
- S.A.N.S. 1123:in NP 600kPa , 1000kPa, 1600kPa , 2500kPa and 4000kPa
- ANSI B 16-5 :in Class 150, 300, 600, 900, 1500, 2500
- B.S. 10:in Tables A, D, E, F, H, J and K
- ASME 16.47 Series B :(this replaced the old API standard 605) these are Weld Neck flanges Class 150 LBS and class 300LBS. Big bore. Other standards or customer specific flanges can be supplied against customer request.
We export our Stainless Steel Flanges products to Western and Eastern Europe, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, United States, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Angola, Argentina, Austria, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Peru, Chile, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Indonesia, Israel, Iran, Kuwait, Mexico, Malaysia, Nigeria, Serbia, Singapore, Taiwan, Chile, Venezuela, Ecuador, Netherlands, Brazil, Colombia, Ghana, Iran, Denmark, Poland, Australia, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Costa Rica, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, South Korea, Kazakhstan, Sri Lanka, Lithuania, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Vietnam, South Africa, Nigeria, Mexico, Turkey, Hungary, Algeria, Belarus, Belgium, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Italy, Japan, Libya, Romania, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago,Tunisia, Ukraine, Yemen, Hong Kong, Gabon, China, Portugal, Switzerland, New Zealand, Sweden, Slovakia, Kenya, Lebanon, Morocco, Mongolia etc. We are sure that we also can cover the requirements requested by your company you can email us at email@example.com for your instant requirements.